Sunday, August 29, 2010

Anyone interested in drinking wine and fighting cancer?

A friend of mine let me know about this event and it sounded like fun so I thought I would share. Susan and I are going and hope to see you at the   Taste of Victory II which is being organized by Livestrong Colorado. It's coming up on September 11th. 


 $25 per head (pre-paid, $35 at the door) gets you inside and will get you 4 tastes (or one bottle of wine), and you'll be supporting the mission of Livestrong. Of course, it's a silent auction so you can drink a lot and then spend a lot more money for a good cause!

The event will take place at the Bonacquisti Winery.  You can purchase tickets by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.

Hope to see you there. I will be the guy with a boatload of new black hair :)


 

ps. Thx Josh for the initial posting on your blog that I shamelessly stole from!

2 comments:

  1. I will be attending an event entitled the "cowboy crawl" that day. I'll get all the crawling cowboys to direct some good juju toward Livestrong and all the cancer warriors out there, yourself included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I'm glad you did swipe it! See you there!

    ReplyDelete